HARNESSS HARNESS RACING
Friday, August 28 - 7:30pm
Harness racing fans are in for three outstanding days of one of the nation's oldest spectator sports.
COLT FORD with JOSH THOMPSON
Saturday, August 29 - 7:30 pm
Colt Ford brings a unique blend of country and hip-hop to the Grandstand stage. A one-time pro golfer turned singer-songwriter, Colt Ford has found a growing fan base thanks to songs like "Drivin' Around Song," "Crank It Up," and musical collaborations with country music superstars like Keith Urban, and Justin Moore. Ford also helped pen hits for Jason Aldean ("Dirt Road Anthem") and Brantley Gilbert ("Country Must be Country Wide").
Josh Thompson brings the songs from his "modern, kickin' country party album" to the DuQuoin State Fair. Known for songs such as "Cold Beer With Your Name on It," and "Wanted Me Gone," Josh Thompson is a Midwest native who claims his "music guarantees that his set throws down the gauntlet."
Sunday, August 30 - 7:30 pm
Trace Adkins will perform for fairgoers on the Grandstand stage. Best known for his songs "Ladies Love Country Boys," and "You're Gonna Miss This," Trace Adkins has powered countless hits to the top of the charts and sold over 10 million albums. Adkins is a proud spokesperson for the Wounded Warrior Program and American Red Cross for whom he raised over $1.5 million dollars as winner of NBC's All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.
USAC SILVER CROWN SERIES
Sunday, September 6 - Qualify 6:30 pm, Race 8:00 pm
Some of the best dirt track racing drivers the sport has to offer begin a quest for a trophy, bragging rights and cash at the 90th DuQuoin State Fair on Sunday of labor Day weekend starting with the 61st Ted Horn 100 for the USAC Silver Crown Series.
ARCA CAR SERIES
Monday, September 7 - Qualify 11 am, Race 12:15 pm
The racing excitement from Sunday continues on Labor Day with the 60th Federated-Southern Illinois 100 for the ARCA Racing Series and the 18th Oldani Memorial for the UMP DirtCar Modified Series. For many a triumph in front of the large state fair crowds will be the pinnacle of their racing career, for others another step toward a national championship or the first major win of what could be a long and glorious career.
View the Seating Chart
TICKET ORDER INFORMATION
- All tickets will be sold on a "best available" basis. Specific seating requests will not be honored.
- All sales are final. The fair does not provide refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases.
- In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, any attendee requiring a reasonable accommodation should notify us of their needs when ordering tickets. Wheelchair accessible seating is limited to 3 tickets. Those needing special arrangements or requesting a sign language interpreter, call 618-542-1515(voice/TDD) by Monday, August 17, 2015.
- All orders should provide the following information:
- Identify the grandstand event (concert, auto races or World Trotting Derby) for which tickets are wanted
- Number of tickets requested
- Name of purchaser
- Complete address to which tickets are to be mailed
- Daytime and home phone numbers of purchaser
- Orders should be mailed to:
Du Quoin State Fair Ticket Office
655 Executive Drive
Du Quoin, IL 62832
- Forms of payment:
- Mastercard or Visa. We do not accept Discover or AmericanExpress.
- Order must include card number, expiration date and cardholder's name.
- Check or money order
- They should be made payable to Illinois Department of Agriculture.
- If paying by personal check, tickets will be held for 30 days pending check clearance.
- TICKET OFFICE HOURS: BEFORE FAIR 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM MON - FRI 9:00 AM - NOON SATURDAY
DURING FAIR 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM EVERYDAY
- Orders received 7 days or less prior to the 1st show requested will be held at Will Call for pickup. Picture ID required.
- Tickets will also be available through Ticketmaster beginning on this date.
- In addition to mail orders, the department will accept walk-up and phone orders for all grandstand events.
- By phone, ticket purchasers may call the Du Quoin State Fair ticket office at 618-542-1515 voice/TDD)
- Or by calling Ticketmaster at 866-646-8849 / 800-359-2525 (Voice/TDD) or through the Ticketmaster website at http://www.ticketmaster.com/.
- Auto race information.
- CHILDREN AGE 4 OR OLDER REQUIRE A FULL PRICE TICKET. CHILDREN AGE 3 OR YOUNGER MUST SIT ON A PARENTS LAP UNLESS A TICKET IS PURCHASED.
- Auto and truckrace tickets may be purchased now through Track Enterprises at 217-764 -3200 or through Ticketmaster at 866-745-3000 / 800-943-4327 (Voice/TDD) or through the Ticketmaster website at www.ticketmaster.com
For more information about upcoming grandstand events, contact the DuQuoin State Fair ticket office, 655 Executive Drive, DuQuoin, Illinois 62832 Phone: 618-542-1535(voice/TTD)