Enjoy the Excitement or Enjoy the Quiet...
The DuQuoin State Fair has its own campground located at the north end of the fairgrounds.
- Over 1,000 hookups with water and electric.
DuQuoin City Water Dept. Electrical hookup for
each trailer: Three wire grounded - 30 amps.
Adapters available for a standard receptacle.
- 2 bath houses with toilets and showers
- Dump station
- Unlimited primitive camping
- Covered picnic pavilion with electric and water
- Located beside a fishing lake(license required, bank fishing only)
- Paved roads for biking and walking
Camping fees for fair and non-fair are $20/night/unit, no reservations.
Special rates available for 30-day camping.
During the fair enter the campground through Gate 3 off of Route 51. In the off-season, enter through the Main Gate off of Route 51.