HARNESSS HARNESS RACING
Friday, August 22 - 7:30pm
Harness racing fans are in for three outstanding days of one of the nation's oldest spectator sports.
Saturday, August 23 - 7:30 pm
Foreigner has 10 multi-platinum albums to its credit as well as 75 million digital downloads, more than any other classic rock act in history. Its hits include such rock staples as "Juke Box Hero," "Waiting For A Girl Like You," "Hot Blooded" and "Double Vision." When the band performs its best-known song, "I Want To Know What Love Is," during its Saturday, Aug. 23, concert, a choir of Du Quoin High School students will sing backup. "This is an incredible opportunity for these wonderful high school students to take the stage and perform alongside one of the greatest and most popular rock acts of all-time," Woodworth said.
Sunday, August 24 - 7:30 pm
Country music Hall of Famer Kenny Rogers will bring his long list of timeless classics and number one singles to Du Quoin. That list that includes such memorable tunes as "The Gambler," "Lady," "Lucille," "Islands In The Stream" and "We've Got Tonight."
Monday, August 25 - 7:30 pm
Two-time Grammy Award and three-time CMA Award-winning artist Travis Tritt will perform. Tritt, who is known for hits like "Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)," "It's A Great Day To Be Alive" and "T-R-O-U-B-L-E," has sold more than 25 million albums in his illustrious career.
|JON HENNINGER BAND
Tuesday, August 26 - 7:30 pm
Jon Henninger Band, a contemporary christian group mst noted for thier hit song song "We Will Stand". On September 11th, 2001 the United States came under attack. This incredibly powerful song from Jon Henninger is dedicated to the heroes and victims of that day and the men and women of the American Armed Forces bravely defending the greatest country in the world. Please share this with every American you know!
|USA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Wednesday, August 27 - 7:30 pm
Featuring pro wrestling Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler will be featured in the main attraction against Scott Steine. There will be a number of wrestling greats who enter the ring at the grandstand that night. This is a family event where children and their parents can spend time together while enjoying professional wrestling at its best.
Thursday, August 28 - 7:30 pm
.38 Special, a southern rock band charted several singles in the 1980s, including "Hold On Loosely," "Rockin" Into The Night," "Caught Up In You" and "Fantasy Girl."
Friday, August 29 - 7:30 pm
. Atkins' song "If You're Going Through Hell" was not only a number one hit in 2006, but also the most played country song of the year. His other number one hits are "These Are My People," "Take A Back Road" and "It's America."
|KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND
Saturday, August 30 - 7:30 PM
The grandstand performances conclude on Saturday, Aug. 30, with KC and the Sunshine Band. Founded in 1973, this band used a mix of funk, R&B and disco to create such super hits as "Get Down Tonight," "Shake Your Booty" and "That's The Way (I Like It)."
USAC SILVER CROWN SERIES
Sunday, August 31 - Qualify 6:30 pm, Race 8:00 pm
Some of the best dirt track racing drivers the sport has to offer begin a quest for a trophy, bragging rights and cash at the 90th DuQuoin State Fair on Sunday of labor Day weekend starting with the 61st Ted Horn 100 for the USAC Silver Crown Series.
ARCA CAR SERIES
Monday, September 1 - Qualify 11 am, Race 12:15 pm
The racing excitement from Sunday continues on Labor Day with the 60th Federated-Southern Illinois 100 for the ARCA Racing Series and the 18th Oldani Memorial for the UMP DirtCar Modified Series. For many a triumph in front of the large state fair crowds will be the pinnacle of their racing career, for others another step toward a national championship or the first major win of what could be a long and glorious career.
View the Seating Chart
|The Ticket Order Form for the Du Quoin State Fair is available in PDF format. If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free.|
TICKET ORDER INFORMATION
- All tickets will be sold on a "best available" basis. Specific seating requests will not be honored.
- All sales are final. The fair does not provide refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases.
- In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, any attendee requiring a reasonable accommodation should notify us of their needs when ordering tickets. Wheelchair accessible seating is limited to 3 tickets. Those needing special arrangements or requesting a sign language interpreter, call 618-542-1515(voice/TDD) by Monday, August 18, 2014.
- All orders should provide the following information:
- Identify the grandstand event (concert, auto races or World Trotting Derby) for which tickets are wanted
- Number of tickets requested
- Name of purchaser
- Complete address to which tickets are to be mailed
- Daytime and home phone numbers of purchaser
- Orders should be mailed to:
Du Quoin State Fair Ticket Office
655 Executive Drive
Du Quoin, IL 62832
- Forms of payment:
- Mastercard or Visa. We do not accept Discover or AmericanExpress.
- Order must include card number, expiration date and cardholder's name.
- Check or money order
- They should be made payable to Illinois Department of Agriculture.
- If paying by personal check, tickets will be held for 30 days pending check clearance.
- TICKET OFFICE HOURS: BEFORE FAIR 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM MON - FRI 9:00 AM - NOON SATURDAY
DURING FAIR 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM EVERYDAY
- Orders received 7 days or less prior to the 1st show requested will be held at Will Call for pickup. Picture ID required.
- Tickets will also be available through Ticketmaster beginning on this date.
- In addition to mail orders, the department will accept walk-up and phone orders for all grandstand events.
- By phone, ticket purchasers may call the Du Quoin State Fair ticket office at 618-542-1515 voice/TDD)
- Or by calling Ticketmaster at 866-646-8849 / 800-359-2525 (Voice/TDD) or through the Ticketmaster website at http://www.ticketmaster.com/.
- Auto race information.
- CHILDREN AGE 4 OR OLDER REQUIRE A FULL PRICE TICKET. CHILDREN AGE 3 OR YOUNGER MUST SIT ON A PARENTS LAP UNLESS A TICKET IS PURCHASED.
- Auto and truckrace tickets may be purchased now through Track Enterprises at 217-764 -3200 or through Ticketmaster at 866-745-3000 / 800-943-4327 (Voice/TDD) or through the Ticketmaster website at www.ticketmaster.com
For more information about upcoming grandstand events, contact the DuQuoin State Fair ticket office, 655 Executive Drive, DuQuoin, Illinois 62832 Phone: 618-542-1535(voice/TTD)